- Specializes in Foot and Ankle Trauma, Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery, Ankle Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA; Residency in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery at Hoboken University Medical Center, Hoboken, NJ
- Board Qualified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery, Foot Surgery. Licensed in Connecticut
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center; American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons; American Podiatric Medical Association; Pi Delta National Honor Society
- Chief Resident: Hoboken University Medical Center 2017-2018; Temple University Orthopedic Award; James V. Ganley Memorial Award in Pediatric Orthopedics
Dr. Litchfield – Testimonials
Dr. Litchfield was great!! Very smart and nice to talk to.
He is a very thorough doctor. He was the only doctor to correct my problem, after dealing with two others. I found him, only because my husband, went to this group, for his knee and was quite successful. I am very happy that I have!
Everyone in the office was pleasant and helpful. Dr. Lurch field was thorough and patient with all my questions.
Dr. Litchfield explained my potential ankle fusion orthopedic surgery in detail, including the recovery phases and time. I had done a lot of research ahead of my appointment so I was able to ask specific questions. I found his answers reassuring and insightful. I now have a lot of confidence in him and the surgery.